Thursday, April 26, 2012

No output signal coming from the hdmi of inno3d GT440 1gb?

my english is bad sorry. let me discuss my question



i bought inno3d gt440 1gb DDR5 graphic cards. I used my 40" samsung LCD tv for my desktop so i use the HDMI of the graphic card. before i istalled the driver of the graphic card. its working properly. but after i installed it. my lcd tv says "mode not supported". i already try to reinstall the driver over and over again.. but same result... i also reinstalled my os (win7) still after i installed the driver of the graphic card... theres no more output signal coming from the hdmi.... if i use the VGA of the graphic cards.. it works properly...



can someone help me with these.... thanks in advance!|||Ok whats the maximum resolution of your 40 samsung lcd tv. if that lcd tv is not design for full HD then it will not work on a HDMI since HDMI outputs higher than your standard vga. Let say your lcd tv is not full HD then even though that your tv has HDMI still your it will not work since HDMI on a video card outputs higher than a standard appliance.

No comments:

Post a Comment