Thursday, April 26, 2012

Will my GeForce GT440 fit my Motherboard?

Hello,



This is the first time I am buying a graphics card and I really don't know weather it will fit my motherboard or not. My motherboard model is an ASUS P5KPL-AM EPU. And I have a 300W power supply.



When I buy the graphics card would I just fit it into my PCI-e port?



Thanks|||it will fit on the motherboard. but the problem is you will need a 500 watt or so power supply with a PCI-E power connector on it.

without the power connector it will not work at all.



also look inside your PC case and find out if behind the PCI-E slot there is a hard drive or anything, try to move it to have more room.|||Yes it will since you have a PCI Express x16 slot, but you'll need to fit a better power supply. Save a little extra and get a 1GB GTX460, it's far superior to the GT440.

No comments:

Post a Comment